someone pls. talk me out of the marc by mj faridah...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. is it really heavy? i have a RM MAB that's just too heavy for me with all my stuff in it, looking for an alternative. there are some on sale at piperlime, thinking of picking one up...but not if they're as heavy or heavier than RM

thanks!!!!!

2. I don't have the faridah, but I've seen them in the stores and they feel like they would be very light. Maybe post in the MJ forum, you will probably get more replies. Good luck.

3. Gosh, my MBMJ Totally Turnlock Faradah is very very lightweight but has the nicest smushiest leather. I have several MAMs but the MAB is too large and bulky for me. I think the shoulder strap makes it less of a weight issue. And the prices are very reasonable, especially on ebay.

Faridah 2.JPG Faridah.JPG

4. I have a MBMJ Totally Turnlock Teri which is kind of like the big sister of Faridah and I have to say that the leather is squishy and smooth and the handles are very comfy on the shoulder!

I did try the Faridah on at Nordies once and it was very lightweight but is still very durable feeling. I say go for it! She's a very pretty and functional bag! :tup:

5. It's a great bag! I had my eye on it for a while and ended up getting an RM MAB..for the price of it (on ebay), go for it! :tup:

6. I have an RM agree that it is very heavy. I also have the MJ Mag bag and it is SO much lighter than the RM!

7. grechenscloset- yup the faridah is one of the lighter bags and has such soft and smooshy leather, it's no wonder it is one of the most popular MBMJ styles. i'm not familiar w/ the RM MAB but if weight is an issue, i dont think you will be disappointed w/ the Faridah.

8. super lightweight! go for it!!

9. I think the Faridah is about as close to a perfect bag as you can get. Go for it!

10. i agree with gypsy. it's the perfect bag, so we're going to have to talk you into it.

11. wow!! thank you guys so much. i appreciate the feedback :smile: now i just have to make up my mind...

12. MbMJ bags are generally quite lightweight, so I don't think you'll have any problems. ;)

13. Just another fan of the Faridah here. Lightweight, smooshy, my perfect go-to bag! What color are you thinking about?

14. I LOVE the Faridah! Originally bought one in Fool's Gold and now I have the True Blue one! The pockets on the front are amazing!

15. i have the mouse grey. mine's heavy probably due to the amount of stuff i cram in her!