someone pleeeeaassse buy the grey stamp bag off let-trade

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I love this bag even though I have yet to see it IRL. I know some people says it looks plastic.....

Anyway, I love it but don't really have a use for it so I need someone to buy it so I won't be tempted.:devil:

2. Buy It! ; )

3. I know it's a beauty! I want someone to get it as well! LOL
    What did that retail for?

4. I think it was like $2200.00 or something. Why do I like this bag so much?!?

5. :devil::smash:

6. Because it's beautiful! I agree with Michelle. YOU really should get it while you have the chance! LOL :nuts:

7. I really like that bag. Didnt it come in black too? If it were black it would be mine. :P

Let us know if you get weak and buy it.

8. You are baaad....very bad. :devil: I am trying to be good. :angel: someone just buy it!!!!!

9. I think just red and grey.

10. It came in brown too .. the only issue I had after viewing both the gray & brown was the suede ... I love the shape:heart:

11. Go ahead:yes: Buy it:P

12. sorry, you're right, it was brown not red....but it looked more brick, no?

13. stooooopppp!!! :nuts:

14. It's BELOW retail and in very good condition. Hehe. :devil:

15. yes, it's my favorite shape.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice