Someone please remind me that...

That and the fact that you should start checking out your closet and seeing what you can sell on ebay for cash. Then, you will not only be able to buy some bags at the sample sale, you may even be able to treat yourself to one of the new summer bags. (Nikki in persimmon or a MAB in Iris/purple lizard?)

Gung - Thank you. :flowers: I think someone has to physically take away my means of buying the bags for me to refrain from shopping....

Geminiz06 - I have no clue what the price range will be for the SS... I'm sorry I couldn't be much more of a help.

daph - Ack... That dilemma goes through my mind every time I see a bag I like! :wacko:

desi - :nuts: I'm addicted to TPF. It's so bad the my BF is getting hurt that I spend so much time on here! :lol: I'm going to have to start weaning myself off of here. Plus stay out of all the exciting threads. :crybaby: Nahh, I don't think it will happen! :nuts: Yes... you're right... SS in my own backyard. Focus... must retain...focus... :ninja:

circoit - I actually did that yesterday night. I might have to get rid of more though... especially with the prices going up.... :sweatdrop:

We , your loving pf sistahs will help you thru this!! You can do it!! We are in this together!! My autosig says it all!! Hehehe! NO MORE RM BAGS TIL SS TIME!!! :dothewave:

I wish I could do that, caved in a few days ago and bought MAB in Black from Shopbop, actually that was more DH's doing! He was like get it, with your luck you will never find the same one again! But I will resist from now on, I promise! :graucho:

LOL! Did i do a wrong thing by posting the yummy list! :sweatdrop: I dun think i can resist those new bags too but i dun want to regret during the sample sale! Well at least for now we do not know when are the new colours coming in so let's look forward to the sample sale! Hopefully we can all score some yummy RM at a big big discount! It will make ur wait worth it! :happydance:

Gung - Thank you. :flowers: I think someone has to physically take away my means of buying the bags for me to refrain from shopping....

Geminiz06 - I have no clue what the price range will be for the SS... I'm sorry I couldn't be much more of a help.

desi - :nuts: I'm addicted to TPF. It's so bad the my BF is getting hurt that I spend so much time on here! :lol: I'm going to have to start weaning myself off of here. Plus stay out of all the exciting threads. :crybaby: (quote)

I know what you mean. Yesterday I had no intentions of buying anything. But when I came on TPF, they were talking about an LP closeout sale and I've been hearing how great their SS was. So I couldnt help checking it out for myself...Girl I ended up spending 340. On belts, clutches, wallets, and 2 bags...Ugh I'm sooooo mad at myself. That could've been an extra RM bag. Now my only hope is that they have their SS sale at the end of May, so that I could save up again.:crybaby:I think I'm going to have to ban myself from the forum:P in order to lay off of the shopping. At least for a week.
Dont do what I did:girlsigh:.

there is sample sale coming up next month, therefore I should not be purchasing any bags until then... :police:

anyone? :search:

LOL, sigh, you an me both need to be reminded, Dee! I live across the river in Hoboken, yet I can't seem to stop making purchases before the darn sale. We just have to keep each other in check!