someone please hold me

aw thanks misssooky! kisses to you too!

Can't you tell when someone's telling you that something's not right so you don't set yourself up for disappointment?

i don't understand this

hlfinn they'll keep making indigo bags. consider this, it sucks that you can't get the bag you want now, whether you see it in person or not. seeing it in person doesn't make it any better of a time for you to buy it. you wouldn't go in and SO one (as if they'd let you, rofl!) because you don't have the money, and that's the same reason you can't buy it off the shelf.
it doesn't sound like i'm trying to help, but i am.
doesn't matter if someone buys it or not. you are still in the saving stage.

^^I totally agree with HH, hlfinn...don't feel bad...I am in the same situation as you. I am in the saving stage as well...let's encourage each other!

And it's so nice that you have such a close relationship with your mother!

Cyber hugs going out to you! :heart:

i do love it but i really adore the indigo blue. anyway it doesn't matter. someone probably already bought it.

Someone may have bought the bag, but what really matters is not the bag, but YOU. This will not be the last thing you ever see that you really really want but can't have now. So look on this as a test of your own emergency shopping response system!

This bag was put there for a reason - if not for you to buy it, then it was there as a lesson to give you the focus to be ready when the next one comes along! So although this was a huge disappointment to you - and we all understand and sympathize with that - the next step is to take that disappointment and move it into resolve and planning so that within a certain timeframe (you decide - 2 years? 6 months?) you can be not only ready for your bag but strong and confident about what you need to acquire it.

I know, it's very very hard to read this board and read all those "reveal" posts with everyone's new bags and other wonderful H things - you think you're the only one and feel left out. Just remember, you're not alone! We care about you for the person you are, not the bags you have - or don't have!

Hlfinn, you are not a moron. One day you will have your dream bag. I know it's hard not to be sad but one day you will. Try not to be sad.
It's wonderful that you have such a close relationship with your mother.

does anyone know what she's talking about?:shrugs:
it's put up or shut up, right? isn't that the deal?
i don't understand this post.:confused1:

(j/k)
A for effort lvrjrt.

Noooooooo, that's NOT it - it means that whether you get this bag or not makes no difference either about the person you are, OR how we perceive you! AND it's NOT put up or shut up - it's USE THIS EXPERIENCE to plan for the next time you find your dream bag! And there WILL be a next time!