Someone must REALLY LOVE their hats!!!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. WOW.. that's just silly.

For that price, you could get a much nicer bag, possibly even something beginning with an H and ending in a "ermes" !!!

2. the ID of the user is private
    it could be victoria beckham :biggrin:

3. My mom loves hatboxes, but she doesn't put hats in them. Instead, she uses them to store belts, scarves, and shopping receipts :lol: It probably sold for so much because it's rare. I've seen a few authentic graffiti pieces on eBay going for a lot of money. Still, I wouldn't pay that much for it :blink:

4. I totally agree! But then again - maybe they already own a few?

5. Probably ! Oh to be so fabulously rich ! :lol:

6. hahahaha whatever man

7. hahah.. that's so awesome. i don't know what to do if i had a hatbox.

8. that's crazy!

9. Gotta love people with money! LOL

10. When I saw the auction, I thought of this picture right away!!!
    [​IMG]

11. I think that this just attests to the collectibility of LV. I don't think that the winner is someone who loves their hats (well maybe), but more likely a LV graffiti collector. I for one have never seen this piece before.

12. Oh, I am with you on that one!!! I was just jocking while thinking of MY hat boxes and how much all of my hats would LOVE to be in that Graffiti one!!! I absolutely agree with you on the fact that Vuitton has some highly collectible pieces and this is one of them (esp. since the artist is no loger with us:sad2: ).

13. Man.. that thing is HUGE.. it does not look that huge from the pic.