Someone lock my money away! (Has to do with pleated...)

psxgurl

O.G.
Feb 23, 2008
Yesterday I posted that I got a call from my boutique that my replacement carly had arrived, so I decided to pick it up after work today! :wlae: I was soo excited to get it, because I was missing my carly! The only difference between my old carly and this new one is that this one has a patent black trim around the handle! :love: So I posted a shot of the patent trim on the carly.

I also posted yesterday that I was going to bring something else home! I couldn't decide if I wanted a patent leather bag or a sig bag, but after seeing it in the catalog I knew I would be happy! Here's my new bag... Ergo sig pleated satchel in denim! It's my first ergo! I love it to death and it's sooo light for such a big roomy bag! My mom fell in love with the color, so I might have to order one for her for Mother's Day! And did I mention the tattersal with the tan color looking amazing!

Someone please lock my money away, I'm going broke on Coach! :noggin:

Attachments

• new1.jpg
    new1.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 189
  • carly2.jpg
    carly2.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 105
  • ergo.jpg
    ergo.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 112
I just love your ergo. I'm trying to be good and not order one of the pleated ergos but I may give in after seeing your new bag. It's so darling!