Someone is saying the LV I'm selling is a fake!! *NOT HAPPY

adah

Jul 19, 2009
I am selling my LV vernis heart purse on ebay. And just got a message saying that another member has identified my purse as a fake!!

What?! I bought it from LV myself. This is so dissapointing.. I've only ever been supported by girls here. They just straight away attacked me. Yes I know the photos aren't good. But my cameras broken and used my phone camera.

I'm so upset I can't believe this.

This makes me not want to come back to this forum I am so angry!

ETA: I have said to those questioning it that I will provide FULL refund if a LV store identifies it as a fake - because I KNOW it isn't as I bought it myself FROM Louis Vuitton.

:

Last edited:
Thanks crazee - have removed link. Just so angry right now. I know it won't get pulled because it is authentic. It would be a sad day they pull authentic items and leave the fakes.

Do yourself and everyone who might be interested in your purse a HUGE favor -- provide good pics. Phone cameras aren't good enough quality. Why would you potentially sabotage a better price by using poor pictures? IMHO good pics are SO important that you are better to not list until you have good pics available.

Cowprincess - I'm beginning to understand that now. I haven't sold lV on ebay before. I think I may have to re list it - and I will use a friends camera and use better pictures this time.

That is the listing and it is not fake.

For heavens sake I bought it at LV! I've said that the photos are bad. But I really really take offence. I'll relist it with the best photos and the code and everything.

I'm so upset you guys think its fake. I had really enjoyed being on this forum until now.

Please let me prove it you guys that its not fake - you're opinions matter to me.

Lee is a top LV authenticator here on tPF and honestly, I'm yet to see her make a mistake.. especially when she says it is 100% fake.....it's not meant to offend you...