someone help me pick between cartier panther or VCA for mothers day pleaseee

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies so I need some help to pick out mothers day gift to my mom(she's 52) and my grandma (80s) the 3 attachments below are my choices....I'm not sure if I should get them matching ones? Or different ones. Please give me some suggestions and tell me your opinions on which ones they would like more. Thanks:lol:

Attached Files:

2. I would probably go with the necklaces. My mother is well into her 80's & no longer wears her rings & only wears a watch on her wrist because of her arthritis. She still wears necklaces & earrings. If I was getting one for her, it would be the VCA.

3. I agree. I would go with the VCA necklace.

4. I know this is too late for Mother's Day but I too think the necklaces would be the best bet. What did you end up deciding on?

5. The VCA necklace, 'by leaps and bounds! ' Maybe the matching earrings for one, necklace for the other. .

6. I am going to go with vca and the necklace [emoji48][emoji48]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice