Someone grab a bucket...I can't stop the drool!!! What's your dream LV piece?

I'd love the suhali L'Ingénieux PM in verone or white, but right that now would mean robbing a bank, or finding oil in my backyard, or winning the lottery ... :rolleyes:

For me it would be the white Le Fab. Drool, drool, drool. Need a big BIG bucket for this one. LOL The price of this one bag is still something I can't yet overcome even though I was okay buying two bags for $4762.55. Go figure. :shrugs:

I have a few...

Cerises Keep All
Mahina (if they made it in a size Large or Medium, LOL)
Nimbus in Anthracite (totally obsessed right now)
Mirage Speedy in Bordeaux (tried it on yday, it is gorgeous!)

I just thought of the most amazing Louis Vuitton item for me.

I would want to work with Louis Vuitton and create a completely custom-designed bag made out of a fun crocodile skin. Something as iconic and luxuruious as the Hermes Birkin. Than I would want to fly to France, do some shopping and watch the finishing touches on the bag be done on hand by an amazing craftsman while I have a 10-course meal with wine in the Louis Vuitton factory and watch the birth of my bag... :love::shame::love:

I went to the LV store on Bloor and at Holt's today - I swear, anytime I take a day to go on Bloor it feels like heaven...and I don't even have to buy anything!

...Tivoli - what a classy yet stylish piece...

What's your dream item? :tup:

You tried on the Tivoli? Now I am a little confused because I am first on a wl at my local LV and she told me she would call me the miniute it came in. LV has done this to me before, not call. Glad you had a great day, we all deserve a day of shopping and pampering ourselves!