Someone got LUCKY!!!!!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. y can't i ever find any good deal like that?

congrats someone

2. Wow! Where are the uber rare b-bags all coming from (an 04' turquoise twiggy is rare, isn't it?)! They come and go in mere minutes. I need to start camping out on eBay or something!

3. Holy S:censor:T!!!!

:shocked:

I'm green with envy!

4. YAY! It was me!! :yes:
    I was JUST about to post asking if it was a turquoise because the seller wrote that it was seafoam. Thanks for clearing that up for me! ;)

Can't wait till it arrives...i think after recieving those 2 fake Bluefly bbags, the balenciaga gods were smiling down on me :angel: :lol:

5. Aim, I am SOOO happy for you! If you decide to part w/ it, I have a friend who is searching for the '04 turquoise ;)

and mura, yup '04 turquoise is rare and lovely!!! It's very close to seafoam so it gets mistaken for seafoam a lot.

6. Oh damn that's wonderful :love: Knowing it was one of the PFers who got it makes me super happy! Congrats aimky, wonderful find!!!

I would have been pissed had it been a random lucky unknowing person :roflmfao:

I know, I'm weird :noworry:

7. Congrats Aimky!

Yeah, that 04 turquoise does get confused for seafoam I had to do a do a double take on the hardware. It's pretty! :heart:

8. OMG!!! congrats!!!! that's lovely..I haven't seen a turq 04 in a twiggy:heart: :graucho:

9. Congrats! That is an amazing, amazing, amazing score!

10. Oh Aimky . . . CONGRATS to this rare find - you lucky girl :yes: ! Enjoy it :flowers:

11. Congrats, aimky! I'm VERY happy for you!

12. wow, congratulations!

13. awesome score!!! congrats aimky ;)

14. Wow congrats! It's beautiful!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice