Someone get this wallet!

I have a LV agenda that I use as a checkbook cover and it is perfect. I hope you LOVE it!!! I can't wait to see pics when you get it in!:flowers:

Thanks, can't wait for the LV Agenda/checkbook cover to arrive - I see they ship FedEx...Yippee!!! Yes, when I get it i will post photos on this link...GREAT SITE, thanks for posting!!!

I notice at the checkout they ask you to cross out the box for the custom price...what is the better choice?

I guess it depends on the price of the item you bought and if you will have to pay customs or not. You should check what applies for your country.

If the price of the item is lower than what you will have to pay for in customs (if it you have to pay) then it won't be worth paying extra. Also, if by all means something should happen to the package, you will not have insurance for the entire value. Therefore I will personally not pay for having the price lowered, even though living in Norway means that I have to pay custom duties, since we are outside the E.U...