Someone bought the H bag I was saving up for. :(

Happy birthday!! I'm so sorry you couldn't get it but I also agree with the other girls. If there's any way you can get the PM2, get that one. I have the PM and things keep getting lost in it. I still love it, but I'd give a lot for a pocket!

Happy Birthday!!! :smile:

And don't fret! A Cyclamen PM2 sounds like a great idea, because as everyone has already said, that extra pocket would make things easier on you! If you can afford to get it, you should think about it :yes: I hope everything works out for you ^_^

:balloon: :balloon: :balloon: HAPPY BIRTHDAY:balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

Such A Beautiful Bag!!! I Also Use That Theory, If It's Gone It Wasn't Meant To Be (Especially, How Fast Hermes Moves!). I Would Definitely Think About The PM2 Or GM.....It May Just Be A Little Longer :heart:

Dont worry about the Evelyne Cyclamen. Keep and save that money, until another Cyclamen Evelyne arrives!!! Dont get discourage sweetie!! With patience...it will arrive!

I know that feeling when you have to HAVE it right now, (famous Taurean Trait)...but..save it until it comes again!

Now..dont get TEMPTED to get ANY OTHER BAG..this is what you WANT..and You HAVE to get it!!

Cheers!!

Haha, I was going to head back to LV instead!

Thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone!

It was going to be perfect. Last birthday, I bought myself my first LV (the one in my avatar). This birthday I was going to get my first Hermes! :sad:

Dear Ms. A:

HAPPY B-day!!! I Love the Evelyne. How about wait-up save a bit more and go for ANOTHER style?! Cyclemen is GREAT and there also lots of other beautiful colors that H makes!!!

Don't be too RUSHED and that DREAM bag will come SOON!!!

Happy birthday arnott!!

I hope you find something soon! I totally agree about the PM II. The outside pocket is great. I put my ulyssee in there. I know its a bit more, but just think there will be an increase in a year, so really you are saving money. its loopy logic, but it works for most of us!!!

Best wishes to you!!

Happy birthday arnott!!

I hope you find something soon! I totally agree about the PM II. The outside pocket is great. I put my ulyssee in there. I know its a bit more, but just think there will be an increase in a year, so really you are saving money. its loopy logic, but it works for most of us!!!

Best wishes to you!!

How much is the increase? The Evelyne recently went down by $100.

Happy Birthday, Arnott!

Do you want to know what I think? Probably not, but I'll tell you anyway, 'cause I'm that sort of annoying person.......

I reckon return the LV, and either save the extra $$ for the Evelyn II (better bag, in my opinion) OR wait it out for the Ev. I to be located OR take a lookie at some other Evelyns. The universe got someone else to buy that bag you missed out on because it wasn't YOUR bag! THIS I firmly believe.....

Besides, you'll look so much cuter with the H bag than the LV............

*duck flying tomatoes from LV lovers.....*

Happy Birthday, Arnott!

Do you want to know what I think? Probably not, but I'll tell you anyway, 'cause I'm that sort of annoying person.......

I reckon return the LV, and either save the extra $$ for the Evelyn II (better bag, in my opinion) OR wait it out for the Ev. I to be located OR take a lookie at some other Evelyns. The universe got someone else to buy that bag you missed out on because it wasn't YOUR bag! THIS I firmly believe.....

Besides, you'll look so much cuter with the H bag than the LV............

*duck flying tomatoes from LV lovers.....*

I appreciate LV too but I agree with you GF:yes:

Sorry to hear you didn't get your dream bag. Maybe it is better if you wait and see if it comes in later. Take it slow.. I almost bought an evelyne pm last month too . Unfortunately the cc didn't go through as I didn't inform my cc co overseas beforehand. However, it was a blessing as it wasn't the right size plus I wanted the one with the outside pocket. So I'm just waiting if the right color size bag comes in. (however, it is hard to wait as I also love the new seasons of LV bags and wallets)!