Someone bought a black baby stam today...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OK fine, it was ME!!!!! :nuts:

I successfully sold my gold baby stam, and basically used the money from the sale to buy the black!!! I tried one on at Holt's on Friday and just fell in :heart: !!! I LOVED the gold that I sold, but couldn't justify so many metallic bags. The black is so versatile and classy - I love it!!! :love: So now I have another baby stam on its way to me...and I just KNOW this one will turn out better than the first...YAY!!!!!!! Can't wait to get it!!! :yahoo:

2. Hooray!! Can't wait until all these gorgeous bags make their way into your hands! I can't wait to see them!

Congrats!!!

3. Hooray Sharbear! I love the baby black stam, I think it's so cute and very classy! Congrats!!!
    Can't wait to see pics!

4. :yahoo: Congrats Sharbear!!! I can't wait until you get it! Please post pics of you wearing it...Am becoming interested in this bag...It's soooo stylish!! Happy for you!!! :heart: Emmy

5. Congrat!
    The baby stam is so adorable! :yes:

Please post pics when you get it...:drool:

6. yay! congrats!! :smile:

7. That's great sharbear!! I'm glad you found a baby stam that works for you!:yes:

8. Congrats Sharbear. =)

9. sharbear!!! congrats!!! ;)

10. Congrats!!!! Enjoy it! It's a lovely little bag.

11. Congrats Sharbear! It's a lovely little bag!

12. Thanks everyone!!! I'm soooooooooo excited! I'm really hoping it gets to me in time for New Year's - fingers crossed!!! I'll post pics when I receive it!!!

Emmy - You should definitely go try the black baby stam on at a department store - you won't be able to put it down!!!!!

13. Sharbear, that is great. I love the baby stam! It is so cute. Congrats on theh purchase.