someone asked a little while ago about how the pom fits on your shoulder...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hopefully they find their way to this thread...heres a picture of how mine fits (and just to show off a little bit :biggrin:)

[​IMG]

2. Looks pretty!! I love that color on a pom!

3. Great photo and love your pom!!!
    Is that Amethyst SGH? I love how it fits you and must say, you two are very very beautiful! I have RH pom and SHG pom is growing on me more and more! Thanks for sharing!!!

4. alyssawatling, aww, what a nice picture! You and your Pom are so pretty!! Love the pop color with SGH. I wonder the same as Tokyo, is it Amethyst? I have a Poupre GGH Pom and it fits on my shoulder just like this, if I do not wear a thick winter coat.

5. Cute pic and that Pom is a lovely colour!

6. Thanks for posting the picture! You are sooo cute!!!

7. What a sweet picture of two lovely ladies! Your Pom's color really brightens up the whole photo too!

8. What a fantastic pOp of color~!! Cute picture as well ;)

9. Yeah its an amethyst :smile: The picture was from a trip to California so unfortunately I am not getting so much use out of my bag as of now because I prefer to use in on my shoulder and just like you, with a thick winter coat it just isnt happening here in Canada haha!

10. Thanks! Yes its an Amethyst :smile:

11. I love Amethyst with GSH! And you look beautiful :smile: