Somebody went on a scarf binge

I don't mind posting it, I just didn't think anyone would want to see my pics after MaggieD's gorgeous pics.

HLFINN: I'm NEVER, NEVER, NEVER gonna be the one to ask if you want someone to talk you out of buying a scarf!

I heard back from the DC representative of the Societe Paul Cezanne. My scarf went out Friday, so I should have it this week sometime. I'll post pics as soon as it gets in my hot little hands. Then Mr. GGA is going to take it away from me, since it's my Christmas 2007 present. He doesn't fall for the multiple presents throughout the year scam like my parents did. DRAT his hide!

Thanks! I can't wait to see it!

I had a long day at work today, and I just got home and read all the replies. I started to take notes to say thank you, but I ran out of paper cause so many people said so many nice things. I get to feel a little like a princess, I think, at least for a bit. Thank you all so much for your kindness.

I've attached a photo of the SCAD scarf, although I think Hiheels would probably prefer MaggieD's beautiful pic with the Bolide sitting in front of it.

For the person who PM'd me asking what it looked like folded and mentioned wearing it against black, I've attached a photo of the scarf folded, against the standard architect's black leather Corbusier sofa. (I swear I think architects are required to sign something when they go to grad school swearing that they'll buy one of these leather/chrome sofas the minute they get a chance.)

Also wanted to add: This is the website to see the pic of the Promenade au pays de Cezanne scarf by Hermes for the Societe Paul Cezanne

http://avignon.dossierville.wanadoo.fr/aix/cezanne06/carre.htm

Attachments

• SCAD folded.jpg
    SCAD folded.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 44
  • SCAD 3.jpg
    SCAD 3.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 46
[/B],that little fatsy caterpillar

attachment.php
new_shocked.gif

Attachments