Somebody stop me...

Apr 11, 2008
I just got a medium ivory downtown, and also a khaki canvas large downtown (rationalizing that I cant use the ivory on the weekend bc it will get all dirty) on Wednesday and then today I just got a Marni envelope tote in dark amethyst...someone put a leash on me before I buy again!!!!!!!!

PS, did I mention the Jalda stingray clutch? :shrugs:

http://www.bagborroworsteal.com/product/8642/Handbag/Jalda/Jalda-Stingray-Bean-Clutch/42

there is the clutch. I was so BAD. Within the last month I also got a Sang A River tote. But, in my defense, I had not bought a handbag for a YEAR prior to that. That counts for something right? I sold off about 30 bags on ebay and kept 10 classics that I could use again and again. So I guess it was a little pent up buying spree??

At this point, I can't afford another, so I'm pretty safe!! LOL. I got a great deal on the downtowns at the outlet, both were $1300 together, so that was not so bad.

Don't feel bad. I am the person that was inquiring about the raffia downtown from the outlet store. I still have not purchased it because in the last few weeks I bought 2 leopard downtowns, (one with white trim, one with black) and a black patent capri YSL flap bag.

OK, here they are...

The Ivory deerskin Medium downtown.

The dark amethyst Marni Envelope tote

The Jalda bean Stingray clutch

The green python Sang A River tote

And this last one...I forgot about it, but not sure it counts bc technically luggage and I got it as a "souvenier" on my last vaction? Still within the year, so don't want to lie!! LOL.

The canvas downtown is out in my car waiting for me to get my act together and get on with my day...so here goes...

Attachments

• DSC01401.jpg
    DSC01401.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 68
  • DSC01402.jpg
    DSC01402.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 55
  • DSC01403.jpg
    DSC01403.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 58
  • DSC01406.jpg
    DSC01406.jpg