Somebody pls. pinch me!...I think I got one of the 1st Black Metallic Reissues!!!

You're SOOOO lucky!! When i went last week, they assured me they wouldnt get it. I'm calling first thing tomorrow~!!!!!!! Wish me luck!!

I originally wanted 227 but i'm 4th on the waitlist for 2 available bags..and I'm guaranteed one for a 228. Now i dont know what to do...

Hi fellow Torontonian! I'm so excited for you and really hope you can snag that bag!! :tup: You can ask for Nena...she helped me out today and she's absolutely wonderful! Good luck and please let us know whether you were able to get it!! Btw, what other 2 bags are you waitlisted for???

Hi fellow Torontonian! I'm so excited for you and really hope you can snag that bag!! :tup: You can ask for Nena...she helped me out today and she's absolutely wonderful! Good luck and please let us know whether you were able to get it!! Btw, what other 2 bags are you waitlisted for???

I meant that i'm 4th place but they are only getting 2.:P

I'm waitlisted for too many bags :nuts: I think i'm crazy. There's the coco cabas, reissue 227 and 228, luxe bowler in black patent.

I would kinda feel bad if i got the reissue at holts instead of the chanel boutique from Carol....should i be?

A big CONGRATS on this purse! It's stunning and I admit after seeing your gorgeous photos, I'm starting to wish I could get a 228 ....

Your bag was meant to go home with you!

Wow you two are meant to be together! How lucky! This looks an ideal black to me since I am on the waitlist for the metallic black 226. The black looks soo stunning with your red top, great contrast!

IceEarl- I can't wait to see you with your 226^______^

Ohhh, congratulations!!! :tup: :heart: I just got the call two days ago for the 227, but passed on it, as I'm waiting for the 226. ;) It looks soo gorgeous in the pictures, and I can't wait to see it IRL... I'm so excited for you that you were able to score this baby!!! :yahoo:

Thanks everybody! I know everyone wants to see more pics...here are a couple more close ups of the bag and I'll take some more modeling pics and post them tomorrow.

You guys are right though...the color really depends on the light and the angle you're looking at it from. I notice that it never actually looks "shiny" like how the patent leather does...but it never does look "matt" either. The best way to describe it is "shimmery"....it really has a lot of "silver" sparkle to it...in certain lights it even looks like a really dark silver/grey with almost like "satin" sheen to it.

I found that the trunk pics made the color look really dull...but it isn't that way at all IRL. I don't know if pics can do it justice. But the color is really perfect to dress up or casually. The shimmer of the black can look really funky dressed down with jeans, but at the same time look really classy if you want to dress up.

You look amazing! Thanks for posting. ITA that the trunk show pics do not do the bag justice. The bag is anything but dull IRL, and you nailed it when you described the bag as having a shimmery silver sparkle to it. Congrats again!

Wow you two are meant to be together! How lucky! This looks an ideal black to me since I am on the waitlist for the metallic black 226. The black looks soo stunning with your red top, great contrast!

IceEarl- I can't wait to see you with your 226^______^

Hi Joyfishyu....it looks like the forum will be flooded with metallic black in the next few weeks...:P

Hi Joyfishyu....it looks like the forum will be flooded with metallic black in the next few weeks...:P

Haha! Isn't that wonderful? It is a gem, I am soo glad that we can score it! My SA did not give me a specific date for delivery, but when I asked him what was the chance to get one, he told me not to worry about that:graucho: So it is just a matter of time to me. But I am happy that I will have the chance to drool over your bags till I get mine! I can't wait for the coming of Thursday now :smile: