Somebody please murder me. My boss is moving into the same cube as I.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Wow.....I will keep you in my prayers....I would kill my boss if that happended....or get a new job...that would drive me bat s... crazy!

2. I just can't imagine having to work with another person in my cubicle - although I do office audits so I need to have privacy for the people I'm auditing, otherwise we'd have more issues than just space concerns.

So sorry you're dealing with this OP - I hope that you get out of this situation soon.

3. You are so right! I left my last job after 10 years because of an insufferable, vengeful manager. You don't just walk out after 10 years for no reason, you know?

4. :hugs:Wow that's not nice sorry this is happening to you.

I honestly do not have a clue what it's like to share a office or cube.

I've worked jobs in the past and had co-workers tell me my offices were big.

I guess too me was nothing special just a work environment what you have to experience makes me more appreciative.

Please try and stay positive and don't leave your job it will get much better!