some woman pushed her shopping cart at my birkin

:cursing::mad::rant:
i'm so mad someone pushed her cart right at my bag and said excuse me and left
now the front have 2 places where the leather is raised i can push it back in one spot but the other ... i can see another color from under the prune its orange ...and my corner is scratched too
should i leave it or take it to spa ... i just got it about 2 weeks ago

Maybe you could take it into your local boutique if they have a craftsman on site, they might be able to do something for the scratches. If not I would recommend sending it back to Paris. I would be so mad too!!!! I feel for you!

If I did it myself i have nothing to say ...
I just took a picture and enlarged it ... there are so many places it got hurt ...
the bottom I can live with I expected it to be like this or worst sooner or later but not the front
so sad~
picture.php

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 89
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 277
Last edited:
yeah i think its torn too
its more about someone being rude and pushing me
at least its not an ostrich or a croc ... if someone damaged a croc can I sue hahah
now I really have to think about when to bring my ostrich out... its been home for almost 3 weeks and still no chance to go out yet
no more grocery shopping for them from now on

Principessa, is this clemence? I had something similar happen to mine (but completely of my own doing). I rubbed it with my finger and it disappeared. Maybe too simplistic and n/a but it worked on mine :flowers: