Some wallet help please!!

sweetmelissa

But it was on sale!
Mar 9, 2007
Hey girls! I'm debating between two wallets to go with my turquoise Carly-the hampton's french purse in khaki with turquoise patent trim, or the slightly more expensive patent legacy wallet in turquoise. I'm attaching pics-I had to borrow the hampton's pic from a tpfer since the website just give a red x for this color (I hope she doesn't mind!).

I'm sort of leaning toward the legacy one because I'm thinking it will match not only the Carly but my black Ali and maybe even my navy patent ergo. But that hampton's one is so darn cute, not that the legacy one isn't. I don't know, I'm so torn!

Of course this all depends on whether my coupon EVER shows up in the mail! Anyway...which wallet? Please vote and also tell me if you think the turquoise patent legacy will go with the navy patent. :confused1:

ETA: I'm a dork, forgot to put in a poll!

As gorgeous as the Legacy is, I much prefer the Hamptons french purse in terms of functionality, plus is is adorable. More cc slots, has an ID window, plus no kisslock to worry about (both in terms of such a cramped area for coins, and of it getting loose and popping open like another TPFer had issues with).

Good luck deciding!

I have that patent Legacy french wallet (although I think its teal, not turquoise) and its probably my favorite wallet ever. It goes with so many bags - I use it with black, brown, plum, tan, and even my new burnt orange. It a great pop of color and I just love the whole style of the Legacy wallets - the turnlock, the kisslock change section - everything!!

Thanks everyone! I'm probably going to go with the legacy. I'll let y'all know!

Do you think I could use it with navy? I haven't seen the navy irl yet so I'm wondering.

Yes I would LOVE this wallet with Navy. Really it works with most colors. You wouldnt think it would go with raisin or burnt orange, but its just awesome! For once this wallet is worth it if you do have to pay full price - it'll be your one-of-a-kind goes with everything and makes you smile to use it wallet!