Some thing new, some thing Blue for my trip - pics

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I had forgotten how perfect RTT could be for traveling.:graucho: I found this awsome GGH Turq. RTT and it is absolutely gorgeous.:yahoo: You can fit tons of stuff in it, carry it on your shoulder or arm, and ahhhhh Turq. such a happy color for summer vacation. It is big but not so much bigger than the WE that i was originally thinking about. So, here she is. What do you all think?

Attached Files:

2. Quick modeling pics.

Attached Files:

3. I think it's beautiful, congrats!

4. GORGEOUS! What a lovely burst of colour. And, you're right, it's not as big as the WE... but looks like it fits plenty. Looks great with your outfit - love the scarf too!

5. Great pop of color! I love the blues they come out with! ENJOY!

6. wow congrats Nanaz!! That is one stunning bag!! Yes it is perfect for summer vacations and normal outings!! Looks very "fresh" :nuts:

7. Yes, I agree.
    Such a happy color for summer.
    I'm sure you'll enjoy it during your trip. Congrats, Nanaz!!

8. omg I love it!!
    such a colorful pop-summer feelgood bag :heart:
    congrats Nanaz you wear her so well!

[​IMG]

9. just the perfect *something blue* ~ it's gorgeous Nanaz ~ you must be getting so excited girl! woooooo! :party:

10. Congrats Nanaz! What a bright and happy color! Enjoy!

11. i love that blue.. i'm so jealousss:amazed:

12. It's gorgeous! I too am looking for a good carry-on bag for my next holiday and this is an excellent alternative to the weekender...Beautiful, enjoy! :smile:

13. Turquoise looks fantastic on you!!! Go break that bag in!

14. That's one gorgeous bag... Enjoy your trip!

15. Such a gorgeous colour! Congrats and enjoy your trip :smile: