O.G.
From Style.com

Hand painted extra large baguette

Snakeskin baguette with circle embroidery

Hand painted extra large baguette

Embroidered baguette with metal paillettes and fringe detail

Suede baguette with jewel detail

Snakeskin baguette w/embroidery

What do you think, ladies? Personal, none of them are really my style, but I find the colors and detailing on the 4th baguette very interesting.

kavnadoo

O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
Hmmmmm...... in my opinion, and this is my opinion only, not wanting to offend, but each of those bags offended me. :throwup:

kneehighz

mood: PRADA!
Jun 13, 2007
tpf
Hmm..the third one has aesthetically pleasing colors but I could have painted that myself..

Thanks for the interesting pics!

BalenciagaLove

Plisse Me!
Feb 4, 2006
SF Bay Area
Uhm....hmm.... not sure exactly what I can say.... except THANKS FOR THE PICS! I think that noise in the background is my bankaccount thanking you! LOL! :heart:

Saich2

O.G.
Sep 4, 2006
United Kingdom
Sometimes I think Fendi run out of ideas of what to put on their bags.....so they end up putting everything. These are not for me, which I to am glad, spent enough money lately.....lol

Fendilover2822

Handbag Addict
Sep 9, 2006
USA
They are doing so much with the baguette b/c it is the 10th anniversary. At least that's what they said at work. Supposedly you can create your own with your own colors for like $5000.00. They give you like crayon colors and you design your own. I'm not a big fan of the baguette though.

ssmama

O.G.
Sep 24, 2007
Texas
Umm...If I HAD to pick one, it would be the 4th one since I have some turquoise jewelry, but the others...not so much!