Some Smaller Reveals

rubyjuls

Rosemary
O.G.
Sep 1, 2007
So my LV shopping spree has continued this weekend. After getting my Rose Speedy I decided to get myself an accessory. Instead of buying one thing though, I ended up with four over two days (and two boutiques). :nuts: (I was originally just going to post in my Rose Speedy thread, but since I got several new LV goodies and this will be my last LV reveal for awhile I figured I may as well make them their own special reveal thread!)

Friday's LV shopping bag:
3436410279_c8239a4967_o.jpg

Saturday's LV shopping bag:
3437218364_bf06d62a63_o.jpg

:graucho:

So the goal of Friday's return visit to LV was to get the Rose Pop vernis french wallet, but once there I fell in love with this wallet instead.

picture.php

The Sara wallet in Rose Pop vernis!

What else did I get Friday? :graucho:

I'd been really loving this next item. I just thought it was too beautiful and while picking out my Rose speedy I kept looking at it in the display case. It is probably a bit impractical (because I never carry much change around in a wallet let alone in a separate change purse), but it's beautiful, and it's a limited edition, and I really couldn't not get it.

So here is the gorgeous vert coin roses chapeau in rose pop!
picture.php

picture.php

I love this thing waaaay too much. I find myself randomly taking it out of my bag to stare at it.

I'd been really loving this next item. I just thought it was too beautiful and while picking out my Rose speedy I kept looking at it in the display case. It is probably a bit impractical (because I never carry much change around in a wallet let alone in a separate change purse), but it's beautiful, and it's a limited edition, and I really couldn't not get it.

So here is the gorgeous vert coin roses chapeau in rose pop!
picture.php

picture.php

I love this thing waaaay too much. I find myself randomly taking it out of my bag to stare at it.

I love it!!

At the boutique I was really drawn to a third accessory, but they didn't have it in pink (I also happened to get the last rose pop sara wallet and rose chapeau so apparently pink was going like hot cakes at this boutique).

I kept thinking about that accessory all night and the next day. Finally I decided to call LV in the Macy's at Roosevelt fields to see if they had it. They did and I asked them to put it on hold for me (it was the last they had left!).

3436410671_76d65903aa_o.jpg