Some small reveals and my H collection

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I fell in love with Hermes in 2008 when most of the other designers I loved failed in the quality department. Now, 2 years later, I have a small H collection which I'd like to share with you all.

The Bolide is my all time favourite Hermes bag and I managed to get one preloved at a great price last May. Since then my collection has grown a bit and some lovelies were recently added. First a pic of my Rouge H 37 Bolide.

Attached Files:

2. The next one was actually my firt H piece bought from the store, a lovely orange Carmen which I wear on my belt or as a necklace on a chain.

Attached Files:

3. #3 Sep 26, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2010
    I have always loved H scarfs, but they never quite looked good on me. For my birthday last year my parents gave me a fabulous orange 'Voyage en Etoffes', but it looked horrible on me because of my pale skin and blonde hair. As much as I loved it I didn't wear it...So I sold it and got myself the H scarf I had wanted for a long time (since 2008), the 'Beloved India' in red. At first I was a bit shocked by the bright color, but I have alreay worn it a few times - it looks great with my mostly grey and black wardrobe :yes:
    It's a bit creased already from wearing it, but I don't really mind :smile:

Attached Files:

4. This little Chain d'Ancre scarf ring in palladium has been with me for over a year. It's a lovely accessory of my scarf, but I'd really love to wear it on a twilly as a necklace, which is of course a great excuse to buy a twilly :P

Attached Files:

5. The last H piece I own is very special to me. Green has always been one of my favourite colors and I really wanted to add a piece of ostrich to my collection. When I saw this agenda pm I just had to have it - I'd been carrying a cheap paper agenda for years and wanted a proper one.

Attached Files:

6. And the best part is the date stamp: P in a circle for 1986 - the year I was born!

Attached Files:

7. And a pic of the group. Most of my things were bought preloved so they didn't come with a box. I'm quite happy with what I've managed to acquire in only 2 years on a student budget :yes: Next on my list: a black or graphite Victoria.

Attached Files:

8. Lovely collection, thanks for sharing!

The ostrich agenda is gorgeous!

Here's to more H for you in the future ... :drinkup:

9. ^ thanks!

10. Lovely collection. I love your Bolide and your ostrich agenda.

11. This picture of your gorgous H collection is deserved to be enlarged.............

[​IMG]

12. that's a lovely collection and ita with sydspy, it's a beautiful pic. i LOVE beloved india, one of my all time favourite print :smile:

13. Thanks for enlarging Sydspy!

14. Graciella, you have a beautiful and functional collection, well chosen and lovely, thanks for sharing with us:smile:

15. Lovely collection!