Some Retail Therapy at the Outlet

Esquared72

Adrift and At Peace
O.G.
Feb 16, 2009
I had a rough week. Got some bad medical news, so after going in for yet another test this morning, I decided I need some retail therapy. Made a little trip up to Gettysburg.

I initially wanted to check out the Campbell Hobo in Bordeaux, but they only had the Espresso and Green - both pretty, but I was on the hunt for a wine bag. Then...hiding behind some other colors in the delete section...

Courtenay in Deep Port. Such a gorgeous color. I still think she may be a bit too small for me, but she's so classic and pretty that I'll downsize my stuff in order to carry her!
View attachment 2347841

Courtenay is really pretty in that color! Twins on the hot pink gathered wallet...isn't it such an awesome color? I hope you get some good medical news soon!

Oh dear, I hope everything will be ok! You deserve a lovely treat.

Thanks. I'll be okay. I went to the doctor for one thing and it uncovered something else. So, three doctors, two blood tests and an Xray later, I'm waiting on the results of one last test. Likely a course of medications and I'll be fine. It's just all this postpones the treatment for what I went in for in the first place - probably postponing for as long as 6-9 months. Quite frustrating, and I'm just sick of the poking and prodding. Silly as it sounds, a pretty new bag and wallet somehow help. :smile:

TWINS on the purse....I, too, fell in love with the port colour!!!! Gorgeous wallet- they will look wonderful together...
here's to hoping that not only do they keep your spirits up but that you have great medical news soon ;)

Thanks so, so much, everyone! The positive vibes are MUCH more appreciated than I can tell you.

Here she is loaded up. She is WAY roomier than I thought! I took adventage of her height - I put everything in vertically, cell and keys in outside pocket, and voila - a place for everything and everything in its place. :smile:

Even better? I'm a huuuuuge Washington Redskins fan (I know...they're 0-3, but I still love 'em), so Courtenay is now my official Redskins bag with her burgundy and gold fabulosity!
View attachment 2347898
View attachment 2347899