Some recent Outlet goodies (+ one newer bag) :)

rubyjuls

Rosemary
O.G.
Sep 1, 2007
New York
I feel like it has been forever since I've been able to show off new bags (because I haven't really bought any new Coach in awhile). I haven't really had money to make use of any of the Coach coupons this summer so was really excited when I had the chance to go to the outlet on the 2nd and again yesterday. Not really a reveal thread, I'll just get right to the pictures.

First up shall be goodies from my first outlet trip on the 2nd. :smile:

rubyjuls

Rosemary
O.G.
Sep 1, 2007
New York
Bonnie Swingpack! I wanted this swingpack when I first saw her in the boutique, but I used my PCE that time to get a full sized bonnie bag. I'm excited to have this bag now to add to my set. :smile:

I also got a wallet to go with since my big Bonnie wallet won't fit in this.

Here's a picture of the both together

rubyjuls

Rosemary
O.G.
Sep 1, 2007
New York
This wristlet completes my Leah set (I already have the wallet for my Leah and the pink coated canvas wristlet). I'm happy to have the exact match because I really like having complete sets.

I also found this pretty agenda which I plan to use for work (I'm a teacher)

rubyjuls

Rosemary
O.G.
Sep 1, 2007
New York
The real prize from that trip was finding a lone Atlantic Payton! :biggrin: All the SAs kept commenting on how I had scored the best item they had at the outlet.

rubyjuls

Rosemary
O.G.
Sep 1, 2007
New York
Yesterday I brought home three small goodies. :smile:

First this charm which I almost got at the boutique awhile back (I was so excited to see a charm, this outlet so rarely has any)

I also scored the coral Amanda mini skinny. I hope to track down the matching cosmetic case eventually.

rubyjuls

Rosemary
O.G.
Sep 1, 2007
New York
Thank you everyone so far for the nice comments! :smile:

The last goodie was quite a find. It was the only one there and buried under other bags. I had been longing for something in metallic python and now I get to add it to my collection!

rubyjuls

Rosemary
O.G.
Sep 1, 2007
New York
And last but not least, this isn't from the outlet and it's not 'new' new, but since I haven't gotten to show it off yet really I figure this is a great time to do just that.

Please welcome Platinum Lily to my collection. :biggrin: