Some questions for the experts...

Alirae87

May 8, 2008
I just recently became coach obsessed. :smile: I have 2 bags now and a wristlet and I'd like to buy a wallet.

I've seen the checkbook wallets & really love the hamptons black signature one (they have it at my outlet!), but I also saw the pink optic signature slim envelope on the coach website, which I really love. And it looks like that one won't be around as long (the black one's been up since I started looking at them...and it's been at the outlet store for a while as well.)

But I'm wondering what the slim envelope wallets look like inside? Does anyone know where i could find pictures? Or maybe someone could describe them? The pictures on the coach website just show the card pockets, but it looks like maybe there's a zipper pocket inside? (I couldn't tell.) Also, is there a zipper pocket on the back like there is on the checkbook wallets?

And am I right in thinking that the black signature hamptons checkbook wallet is a pretty constant one? That if I waited and bought the pink first I'd be able to get that later?

I know that's a lot of questions, so thanks a bunch if you made it this far!! :smile:

ashdir103104

10-31-04 <3
Dec 18, 2007
I love the slim envelope wallets, they are my favorite!!! Inside there is a zippered pocket that divides a pocket into two money slots. There is also a slip pocket on the back of the wallet. I have seen the black wallet at the outlet for a while now. The only thing about the checkbook wallets is that there are about half of the credit card pockets in it. I would really go for the pink slim wallet and if you want to wait it may be at the outlet some time soon! Good luck!

ashdir103104

10-31-04 <3
Dec 18, 2007
They are probably from wallets. I sold one of my checkbook holders because I only wanted the wallet part. So people are probably doing that. But if you have any doubts just post the auction in the Authenticate This Thread.

coachfreak

Looking for LVOE
Oct 27, 2007
I just recently became coach obsessed. :smile: I have 2 bags now and a wristlet and I'd like to buy a wallet.

But I'm wondering what the slim envelope wallets look like inside? Does anyone know where i could find pictures? Or maybe someone could describe them? The pictures on the coach website just show the card pockets, but it looks like maybe there's a zipper pocket inside? (I couldn't tell.) Also, is there a zipper pocket on the back like there is on the checkbook wallets?

Did you still want pics? Only issue is if you overstuff them the snap can come undone!
I have three. Here are pics from the pink one [brown patchwork and Bleecker patchwork looks the same]. THey have card slots on top and front with a zippered section and two slots for money/receipts. There is a slit on the back.

DSC04614.jpg

DSC04616.jpg