Some questions for the experts...

Alirae87

May 8, 2008
I just recently became coach obsessed. :smile: I have 2 bags now and a wristlet and I'd like to buy a wallet.

I've seen the checkbook wallets & really love the hamptons black signature one (they have it at my outlet!), but I also saw the pink optic signature slim envelope on the coach website, which I really love. And it looks like that one won't be around as long (the black one's been up since I started looking at them...and it's been at the outlet store for a while as well.)

But I'm wondering what the slim envelope wallets look like inside? Does anyone know where i could find pictures? Or maybe someone could describe them? The pictures on the coach website just show the card pockets, but it looks like maybe there's a zipper pocket inside? (I couldn't tell.) Also, is there a zipper pocket on the back like there is on the checkbook wallets?

And am I right in thinking that the black signature hamptons checkbook wallet is a pretty constant one? That if I waited and bought the pink first I'd be able to get that later?

I know that's a lot of questions, so thanks a bunch if you made it this far!! :smile:

I love the slim envelope wallets, they are my favorite!!! Inside there is a zippered pocket that divides a pocket into two money slots. There is also a slip pocket on the back of the wallet. I have seen the black wallet at the outlet for a while now. The only thing about the checkbook wallets is that there are about half of the credit card pockets in it. I would really go for the pink slim wallet and if you want to wait it may be at the outlet some time soon! Good luck!

They are probably from wallets. I sold one of my checkbook holders because I only wanted the wallet part. So people are probably doing that. But if you have any doubts just post the auction in the Authenticate This Thread.

I just recently became coach obsessed. :smile: I have 2 bags now and a wristlet and I'd like to buy a wallet.

But I'm wondering what the slim envelope wallets look like inside? Does anyone know where i could find pictures? Or maybe someone could describe them? The pictures on the coach website just show the card pockets, but it looks like maybe there's a zipper pocket inside? (I couldn't tell.) Also, is there a zipper pocket on the back like there is on the checkbook wallets?

Did you still want pics? Only issue is if you overstuff them the snap can come undone!
I have three. Here are pics from the pink one [brown patchwork and Bleecker patchwork looks the same]. THey have card slots on top and front with a zippered section and two slots for money/receipts. There is a slit on the back.

DSC04614.jpg

DSC04616.jpg