Some questions about new consignment store

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello,

I would like to open an online consignment store for designers handbags and accessories (purses/bracelets/sunglasses/etc..), I already have a few ideas to promote my future shop.

However my main problem would be to get stock enough to start my business, do you have any idea where I could buy some handbags/accessories to start my business?

Are LV/Gucci/Chanel/etc stores selling with discount their old products at the end of every season?

I am sorry in advance for my poor English grammar :smile: but the shop would target the french market anyway :biggrin:
    I hope I posted the thread in the right category, I am new on the forum but I will participate often!

Have a nice day, and great shopping :P

2. Have you look at ur local craigslist? u can find some steals on there. also eBay and garage sells would be my choices to look for used items like that. if u live in a big city like I do craigslist would b the way to go
    hope that helps

3. Craiglist is a good idea :smile: Thanks for your help!

Any others recommendations??

4. Amazon sells apparel/accessories, etc. I don't know if they sell used accessories, but they sell other used goods on their marketplace so it's worth a try. Other than that, can't help you I'm afraid. Good luck.