Some Pictures of the Papier A4 (Lauren Conrad's)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I wanted to share this because we rarely see this bag in action here on PF, and also because the color is so lovely for Spring.

[​IMG]

Or maybe because I am tote-shopping and absolutely love this one from Nieman Marcus in Graphite! I like it without the zippers.

[​IMG]

Anyone else want to share the love for this Papier A4?

2. I love it. But the no zipper is a deal breaker for me. I'm a paranoid New Yorker. :nono:

3. Ugh I wannnntttt ittttt :heart:

4. I'm confused doesn't it have a zipper? Pic from Barney's website....I'm loving this bag and the color!!! This maybe my first plunge into Bal....

Attached Files:

5. Awesome! That makes this bag perfect!

6. #6 Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2014
    There is a zipper version (called the Papier Office Zip on Bal's site) - I think Barney's just put up the wrong pics for that listing (zipper version is $100 more) :smile:

I was very smitten with the Mini Papier A4, but I wound up returning her because the magnet closure would keep popping open. Makes me sad.

chanel4ever2013 and Alibobally - it's a gorgeous bag. Go for it ;)

7. Like lesAdrets said, the one with the zipper is the "Office" version of the bag. It also looks a little different.
    I like the A4 version much better. It's the kind of tote I'd use when shopping so the smaller office, even though it has a zipper, wouldn't do it for me.

8. Same here.

9. Oooh! That's lovely!