Some pics - Hayden Harnett Nico XX and Gustto Big Baca

mrqx2

Mar 20, 2007
Hi everyone!

I just wanted to share pictures of some recent purchases...made because of the great information that I've found here! I hope this helps someone with their purchases!

This is the Gustto Big Baca in navy :heart: Picked it up at Nordstrom on sale...for $379! :yahoo:
157697839-S.jpg
157697845-S.jpg

and here's the HH Nico XX hobo in Currant:

157701538-S.jpg

The big bacca doesn't look so big! I wonder if the regular size would look too tiny! both bags look GREAT on you!! Are either of these bags heavy or lightweight? Enjoy!

Both bags are TOTALLY lightweight. I was surprised, too, because the baca has the hardware, but it feels like a cloud. And the Nico is really light as well. The only thing with the Nico is that when you load it full, the smaller rolled strap is a tad uncomfortable, but I just try not to pack a lot.

I like big bags because I'm a mom and I use these as my diaper bags. Just a few organizational pouches and I'm good to go!

Both are FABULOUS on you!! (ok, full disclosure, i have the Nico in Currant as well :graucho: so maybe a bit biased) but nonetheless... AMAZING. what a steal for that Baca! I've seen them on sale but never for that low, and usually in less awesome colors.

ENJOY! both suit you super well!

Both are beautiful! I'm surprised that the Lg Baca doesn't engulf you--some have said it is HUGE, but I think it looks perfect. Congrats and wear in good health!