Some pics - Hayden Harnett Nico XX and Gustto Big Baca

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone!

I just wanted to share pictures of some recent purchases...made because of the great information that I've found here! I hope this helps someone with their purchases!

This is the Gustto Big Baca in navy :heart: Picked it up at Nordstrom on sale...for $379! :yahoo:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

and here's the HH Nico XX hobo in Currant:

[​IMG]

2. Oh wow, the Nico is so much larger than I expected! Both bags are so cute, congrats on your purchases!

3. Really great bags! Wonderful taste.
    Congrats! :yes:

4. The big bacca doesn't look so big! I wonder if the regular size would look too tiny! both bags look GREAT on you!! Are either of these bags heavy or lightweight? Enjoy!

5. Both bags are TOTALLY lightweight. I was surprised, too, because the baca has the hardware, but it feels like a cloud. And the Nico is really light as well. The only thing with the Nico is that when you load it full, the smaller rolled strap is a tad uncomfortable, but I just try not to pack a lot.

I like big bags because I'm a mom and I use these as my diaper bags. Just a few organizational pouches and I'm good to go!

6. ooh I love them both!
    Gorgeous! Great choices!

Now if I can only find big baca on sale! I refuse to pay full price for it LOL!

7. Both are FABULOUS on you!! (ok, full disclosure, i have the Nico in Currant as well :graucho: so maybe a bit biased) but nonetheless... AMAZING. what a steal for that Baca! I've seen them on sale but never for that low, and usually in less awesome colors.

ENJOY! both suit you super well!

8. I've never been a huge fan of the baca shape, but it looks amazing on you! I may have to give it another chance :smile:

9. Both are beautiful! I'm surprised that the Lg Baca doesn't engulf you--some have said it is HUGE, but I think it looks perfect. Congrats and wear in good health!

10. i love the first one. :love:

11. Fabulous bags! They look great on you!

You really got a great deal on that large Baca!

:yahoo:

12. I think People.com has photos of Halle Berry carrying that Baca bag.

13. Awesome bags! You have great taste! Of course, I'm a little biased...I have the Baca in Navy and the Nico in chocolate...but I LOVE the currant! Congratulations!

14. Both of these bags are adorable! Congrats!

15. Sweet! you have great taste :smile: