Some people are crazy...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Crazy indeed. Can the winner actually use the discount if it's not under her name? And what's up with the price? :wtf:

2. Wow! that is crazy. I wonder if you have to present an ID to be able to redeem the coupon?

3. I've heard that the 40% off letters/coupons ARE transferable, but I have no personal experience with such.

4. That's very strange. I would assume also that Coach would know who the letter was for and that someone else wouldn't be able to use it.

5. Hee hee he, how about an offer of $40 :yes: :roflmfao:

6. Gosh thats just horribul!

7. Buy it now for $500- or, you could just buy a Coach bag.:roflmfao:

8. So true!

9. I saw that crap earlier.... I just laughed.

10. It says it has an offer. I wonder if that person thinks they bought that bag and didn't read the writing.

11. this is so weird. I've never even heard of a coupon like this... does coach do it often?

12. The only thing I have ever heard of is sometimes when you send the bag in for repair, and they can't fix it, then you will get a 40% off coupon good toward your next purchase. I often wonder if people go to places like flea markets, antique stores, etc and pick up older bags and turn them in for repair so that they can do this. Someone told me that Dooney and Bourke also offers the same thing...if you turn in your old bag, they will give you a coupon. I've never tried doing this with either company, but I frequently see old handbags when DH and I visit the antique strips. Otherwise, I wonder how much you have to buy (or what you have to do) to get one?? I never got anything for the survey I did last year. The only thing I have gotten are the PCE cards.