some outside pics of green & navy reissues ~ no magnifying glass required

I'd say pics 1 and 5 of the navy are true representations of the color IRL! :love: If I HAD to choose between the purple and the navy, I'd pick navy hands down.

they were taken this morning ~ the sun was coming & going ~ i didn't use the flash ~ they are all a pretty accurate representation of the colour ~ depending on how the light hit the metallic when each pic was being taken

Thanks for the lovely pics Viki! Both bags are gorgeous, I'm so in love with the navy and for some bizarre reason have been fantasizing about it in a small 224 size, I just thought it was too cute!

I love the navy! Such a gorgeous color and can match almost everything! Def. gonna get one! The green resembles the dk silver to a certain degree. If I have not got a Dk Silver, I will seriously give it a consideration. The shade is unique!

Thanks for taking the time sharing with us this great info!

Both are beautiful. Congrats V for getting both of them :woohoo:

BTW, is this new 225 a bit deeper - wider at the bottom?

i don't know ceci ~ as they are my first reissues ~ but i was quite surprised as they are roomier than i thought they'd be ~ the 225 is just the perfect size for me ~ love 'em ~ i want one in every colour! ~ don't we all! :lol:

Great pics Viki. Thanks for taking the time to take pics in natural sunlight. I'm really loving the Navy. Once I have my dark red 2.55 if I have any money left to spend I'm definitely getting the Navy.

attachment.php

I love this color...!! Great pictures!!