Some one stole aaallabam's pics and somoene did a bin on a bag they will never get

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. they are all one day listings, hoping no one would notice!

2. Gah! I reported each and every one of that seller's auctions but didn't notice Bama's watermark.

3. Gah! I reported each and every one of that seller's auctions but didn't notice Bama's watermark.

Well, hopefully they will get *a* bag. Surely they didn't think they were getting a real one for that price.

4. UGH, i thought e-bay pulled this & that's why it disappeared :hysteric:...i can't believe someone just paid for a bag they'll never get :yucky:...thanks so much for posting about it gals...this is exactly why i can't stand e-bay!!!

5. I emailed the seller. Usually it is a highjacked account and once the real owner of the account gets the email, they contact eBay and they all get pulled. I also reported them as fraudulent listings and wrote eBay my usual snotty letter on how their trust and security stinks big time. :cursing:

6. ^^good for you! that is so terrible!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice