Some one stealing our tPFer's photos to sell bags !!!

Sigh... I see my modeling pics, along with Mia's. :tdown: How in the heck was she able to completely erase our watermarks? :confused1: This is the 3rd website that's been brought to my attention, so I'm used to it already. Unfortunately, this IS a public forum and those cockroaches will continue to steal from our website to promote their sketchy products. I doubt the bags are authentic. If they had authentic bags in their possession, why not take pics of the actual product? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to snap photos and it only takes a few minutes to resize/watermark.

I think you can "paint" over watermarks, if the pic is enlarged you might see where the watermark was slightly, but a person who was not looking for it would not notice.

Oh dear Jenn, how did they actually do that, erasing watermarks form pics? How can we stop that from happening again? I hope there are new technic to watermark our pics so people can't steal them for illegal activities.

^They can use photoshop or an editing software to remove watermarks. You can make more complicated watermarks that run through the whole picture especially across the bag to make it a bigger hassle for them to remove and it might distort the image after removal too.
I hate it when stuff like these happen and people stop posting beautiful pictures of their bags for us to look at. Alot of us live in places where there're limited bags ordered in and the pictures provided by PFers are a great help to us.

Last edited:
I think there is a clone brush in Photoshop. It is actually very easy.

Oh dear Jenn, how did they actually do that, erasing watermarks form pics? How can we stop that from happening again? I hope there are new technic to watermark our pics so people can't steal them for illegal activities.