Some Oldies, but Goodies

circoit

Aug 14, 2006
While going through my closet today in an attempt to do a bit of closet-cleaning (to make room for some spring BE goodies), I came across two bags I BEC'd forever ago, and probably should have posted pics of since they were a bit experimental and I know some of you would have appreciated the info and pics awhile ago.

I apologize for their somewhat disheveled appearance, they had been tossed in the bottom of my closet without stuffing in an attempt to speed the leather break-in process. Well, it definitely worked - a little too well. But, I will be dusting them off and putting them back into rotation cause I'd forgotten how much I loved these bags.

They are both Love Me Midi bags with two zips. The pewter crash has rolled handles like the TME and the petrol one has a narrower version braided handle. Between the two, comfort and looks-wise, I prefer the narrow, braided handle. Its comfy to wear and stays on my shoulder better than the rolled handles - though both styles were a big improvement over the original Love Me handles (which did not work on my narrow shoulders well at all).

Anyway, here they are! I wish my pics were better - especially of the pewter crash. I'd forgotten just how breathtaking that leather is in real life.

Attachments

• LoveMePewter.jpg
    LoveMePewter.jpg
    936.9 KB · Views: 308
  • LoveMePewter2.jpg
    LoveMePewter2.jpg
    826.6 KB · Views: 324
  • lovemepetrol.jpg
    lovemepetrol.jpg
    743.5 KB · Views: 303
  • lovemepetrolhandles2.jpg
    lovemepetrolhandles2.jpg
    500.4 KB · Views: 297
Love the thinner threaded handles! But it's amazing to me how just switching the pewter one to the rolled handles changes the look of the bag so much. :biggrin: Great bags!

Both beautiful bags!

I do love how BE lets us make our own customizations...so love both handle changes...the thin braided definitely does make a difference! I have them on several of my LMMini's and it is so comfy!

Pewter and Petrol...two of my favorite leathers!

Both beautiful bags!

I do love how BE lets us make our own customizations...so love both handle changes...the thin braided definitely does make a difference! I have them on several of my LMMini's and it is so comfy!

Pewter and Petrol...two of my favorite leathers!
Don't you love finding a BE you haven't used in a long while? My chocolate crash Stroke Me was pushed back in my closet, but I found it the other day and really loved wearing it. I have matching chocolate crash Mary Janes that go with it.:yahoo: