Some of you may remember me?

melanie789611

<3 Mulberry
O.G.
Jan 8, 2012
Hey everyone!
So I was pretty active roughly this time last year and have since quietened down ( Uni work etc and a small pandora obsession ) however I've just placed my very first m.com order!! So excited!!! However, as it's my first time, I received an email saying they needed to confirm something before they complete my order and they will send me another email within 72 hours, has this happened with anyone else? Thanks!!

melanie789611 said:
Hey everyone!
So I was pretty active roughly this time last year and have since quietened down ( Uni work etc and a small pandora obsession ) however I've just placed my very first m.com order!! So excited!!! However, as it's my first time, I received an email saying they needed to confirm something before they complete my order and they will send me another email within 72 hours, has this happened with anyone else? Thanks!!

Hi! Welcome back. Yes ladies have mentioned this happening quite often so don't worry ;) can't wait to see your reveal.

CPrincessUK said:
Hi! Welcome back. Yes ladies have mentioned this happening quite often so don't worry ;) can't wait to see your reveal.

Thanks princess!! How have you been?? I've been tracking through some of the recent reveals! I had quite a struggle to decide on the bag I chose, in the end I put a vote on Facebook haha!! I've missed a lot of you girlies! Would love some of you to put some of your recent buys on here whilst I wait for my reveal (s) ;)
Thank you for the Info about the email I'm relieved I hope it doesn't take too long I can't wait!!! Xxxxx

melanie789611 said:
Thank you! They are the best yes! Still remember their kind words from last year!

Hi, can't wait to see what mulberry you chose. Extra security checks with mulberry are nothing to worry about, your hopefully have it soon. Love you pandora, I got my 1st pandora bracelet for my christmas and I'm hooked already. Have a wishlist of charms now.

Hey everyone!
Hi there welcome back i wondered were you were.
Cant wait for your reveal and its the usual security chack Mulberry do so dont worry.

Mayfly285 said:
Welcome back! Looking forward to your reveal (and loving your avatar of your Pandora!! Any favourite/special charms?!) :biggrin:

Oh I have sooooo many favourite charms! I now have quite a substantial little collection I am very happy with and have been working hard over Christmas so thought I'd treat myself to something special! Hehe!! My favourite probably is a bouquet of flowers with love on, the carriage or the midnight hearts charm! Do you like it? What's your favourite?

armcandy3 said:
Hi, can't wait to see what mulberry you chose. Extra security checks with mulberry are nothing to worry about, your hopefully have it soon. Love you pandora, I got my 1st pandora bracelet for my christmas and I'm hooked already. Have a wishlist of charms now.

Oh you will have to be careful it is oh so addictive!!! What charms are you coveting? It's slightly cheaper than mulberry I found though so easier to build up a collection faster!

J.A.N. said:
Hi there welcome back i wondered were you were.
Cant wait for your reveal and its the usual security chack Mulberry do so dont worry.

Hello jan!! How's the lily ;) I've been around not much on here though due to intense Uni work and then actual work over Christmas! How are you doing? Can't wait to get my little treat to myself!

Hello jan!! How's the lily ;) I've been around not much on here though due to intense Uni work and then actual work over Christmas! How are you doing? Can't wait to get my little treat to myself!
Its gone im afraid but to another tpf who loves it dearly and i have the loopy leopard to replace it but i prefer this one more than the trippy but it was hard to find so the trippy was a good alternative.
Im fine buying like mad at the min.
Its good to treat yourself now and agian.
I wonder what it is.

J.A.N. said:
Its gone im afraid but to another tpf who loves it dearly and i have the loopy leopard to replace it but i prefer this one more than the trippy but it was hard to find so the trippy was a good alternative.
Im fine buying like mad at the min.
Its good to treat yourself now and agian.
I wonder what it is.

I was torn between two! Had to ask a group of girl mates to tell me which one to get and chose the most popular! It was cheaper too so I got myself a little extra thing ;)
Aww I'm so glad it is doing well and making other people happy! I've really liked this sale even though the prices aren't as low I've noticed things stay in stock longer which has given me more time to think and debate and actually purchase something instead of hunt it down! I'm going to York mulberry outlet on the 22nd though so might make a little purchase or two then ( this is what made me want to get something and in the end I just bought online as I didn't want to risk not getting it!) ohh what mulberry does to us!! Xxxx

melanie789611 said:
Thanks princess!! How have you been?? I've been tracking through some of the recent reveals! I had quite a struggle to decide on the bag I chose, in the end I put a vote on Facebook haha!! I've missed a lot of you girlies! Would love some of you to put some of your recent buys on here whilst I wait for my reveal (s) ;)
Thank you for the Info about the email I'm relieved I hope it doesn't take too long I can't wait!!! Xxxxx

Hehe! I have been ok, enjoying my mulberries. I have added my recent babies to my mulberry lovelies thread in my signature.

CPrincessUK said:
Hehe! I have been ok, enjoying my mulberries. I have added my recent babies to my mulberry lovelies thread in my signature.

I'll have a little look ;) think I've already seen a lot of your bayswaters! I still love mine as much as when I first bought her!!