Some of the Poppy 50% off

lizmil

O.G.
Dec 30, 2007
I was in my outlet earlier today & they had some Poppy that was 50% off, not everything. Most was still 30% but I found a couple of items that had red line prices that were then 50% off. They were still handing out the coupons.

good news,

maybe soon it will all be in the clearance section, seems like poppy has been 30% for too long now....come on Coach give us something else to look at in the 30% section,
lol

thanks liz for keeping us updated

There were some of the small wristlets and a couple of the larger bags. One or two, nothing I could really report.

the zip around Tartan wallet was there for example

like what ? ...... was the Poppy small wallet on sale ?

At the 2 outlets I visited this weekend, I noticed that the small patent wristlets in spearmint, red, and yellow went to clearance. I also saw the zip around black/red tartan wallet and the blue patent zip around wallet in clearance. All of the bags I saw were still 30% off and so were small and large wristlets in black, gold, and pink.

I'm hoping more items go to clearance soon as I just picked up the orange/fuschia glam tote at 30% off with the 20% off coupon.

At the 2 outlets I visited this weekend, I noticed that the small patent wristlets in spearmint, red, and yellow went to clearance. I also saw the zip around black/red tartan wallet and the blue patent zip around wallet in clearance. All of the bags I saw were still 30% off and so were small and large wristlets in black, gold, and pink.

I'm hoping more items go to clearance soon as I just picked up the orange/fuschia glam tote at 30% off with the 20% off coupon.

oh Great!, thanks