Some of the Poppy 50% off

lizmil

O.G.
Dec 30, 2007
I was in my outlet earlier today & they had some Poppy that was 50% off, not everything. Most was still 30% but I found a couple of items that had red line prices that were then 50% off. They were still handing out the coupons.

peggle

I <3 My Hubby
Aug 25, 2009
good news,

maybe soon it will all be in the clearance section, seems like poppy has been 30% for too long now....come on Coach give us something else to look at in the 30% section,
lol

thanks liz for keeping us updated

lizmil

O.G.
Dec 30, 2007
There were some of the small wristlets and a couple of the larger bags. One or two, nothing I could really report.

the zip around Tartan wallet was there for example

JustOneMore74

Oct 7, 2009
like what ? ...... was the Poppy small wallet on sale ?
At the 2 outlets I visited this weekend, I noticed that the small patent wristlets in spearmint, red, and yellow went to clearance. I also saw the zip around black/red tartan wallet and the blue patent zip around wallet in clearance. All of the bags I saw were still 30% off and so were small and large wristlets in black, gold, and pink.

I'm hoping more items go to clearance soon as I just picked up the orange/fuschia glam tote at 30% off with the 20% off coupon.

cartoonsky

N HelloKitty I Trust
Aug 27, 2008
Maryland
At the 2 outlets I visited this weekend, I noticed that the small patent wristlets in spearmint, red, and yellow went to clearance. I also saw the zip around black/red tartan wallet and the blue patent zip around wallet in clearance. All of the bags I saw were still 30% off and so were small and large wristlets in black, gold, and pink.

I'm hoping more items go to clearance soon as I just picked up the orange/fuschia glam tote at 30% off with the 20% off coupon.

oh Great!, thanks

gg.leigh

O.G.
Jul 21, 2008
Red patent booktote was on clearance along with red patent wristlet and wallet. Tartan wallets and swingpack are on clearance, however, wristlets were not.

Jan 2, 2008
I wish my outlet would get some of the glam totes in! I've been wanting one of the tartan glam totes forever! :sad:

COHgirl

I'm a real Girl now!
O.G.
Nov 15, 2009
Kansas
i really enjoy the poppys.and i also really enjoy having 2 outlets within 35 miles of me!!! hehehe!!

My truck could probably drive itself there if I lived that close to 2 outlets!

Sad to say the girls at my closest outlet recognize me now and I live 3 hours away :nuts: