Some of my new goodies/accessories w/ pics.

I love the pearl/gold necklace!! Is it a new purchase? I need it! : ) And, what is the bag you are carrying in that modeling picture, if you don't mind. Really--that is the perfect outfit to me!

Ohhh, more replies... you ladies are so sweet!! :heart:

ferociousjeanne - Aww, thank you... I LOVE the pearls... they're my coordinate with gold/warmer color things pearls hehe. :P

azia - Thank you!! :flowers:

eiffel21 - Aww, thanks girl!!:heart:

Lady chinadoll - Aww, that's so sweet of you to say, thank you!! :blush:

Aww, thanks Sheana!! :heart: Haha, well you caught the thread now (it was given new life haha), so it's all good! :P

DuRoBags - Aww man, now I'm blushing again, thank you!! :blush:

Thank you czo28! :smile:

leem - Hi there! :smile: Aww, thank you for the kind compliment! :heart: Hmmm... I bought the pearls a few months back over the phone from Nordstrom in Seattle (I remember the SA's name was Denise Junell... I can find her info if you'd like... just PM me!)... I *think* they were $835. :smile: Ohhh, that hobo I got a few years ago from the Chanel boutique in Short Hills... I remember it was $1025 before tax, which now can't even buy an E/W!! :nuts: Actually, I saw the very same bag posted in a thread by Jag about available bags at NM through Lisa Hamlin... I was shocked, since it's an older bag, and commented on how great it was hehe... check out this thread (it's now $1175): http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-shopping/pics-from-my-sa-hurry-before-price-increase-186714.html
Lisa Hamlin is the best btw (she found me my blue fonce caviar Jumbo)! :heart:

kaka - Hi! :smile: Hmm... I think they were $335 (at least in that vicinity if not exactly that price)... I bought them at Nordstrom, but I've seen them at NM, etc. so you should be able to find them! :heart: