Some of my new goodies/accessories w/ pics.

happie_berrie - Thank you Mel! :flowers: You have fabulous taste... I remember loving your cute flats and icon pearl necklace on you!! :smile:

Jenn - Hi! I'm still drooling over your MC tote (my SA is going to call me when it comes in, yay!) and gorgeous Ritz! :drool: Haha, wellll... I've acquired a few new bags too, so I should post pictures of them as well... maybe in a new thread sometime soon! :P Awww... no way, you're the hottie haha, but thank you, now I'm :blush:, ahh!! :smile:

Aww man, you're too sweet Roey!! :blush: I'm still in awe of your freakin' amazing cabinets haha... I want to come hide out in your room and play with all of your amazing bags!! :P :heart:

lulilu - Thanks! :smile: Me too haha. :P

habanerita - Thanks!! I love your collection pic btw... saw it before in a thread. :drool: I found the cuff at Saks in Greenwich, CT... it was actually the only one, and surprisingly marked down from $900 or something like that to a bit over $400 (if I remember correctly). :smile: I couldn't resist! :heart:

Lainey - Thanks.. I'm soo happy to have found that wallet!! :smile:

Btw, if anyone is interested, the Wynn Chanel boutique in Vegas had Cotton Club wallets in teal, black, pearl, and bronze AND the PNY wallets in black and bronze... I was considering buying the bronze PNY one, but then I saw that it only had 3 cc slots, and a few small scratches on the inside flap... ohh well, I always wanted the Bronze CC wallet, so it worked out. :smile:

^ Hey girl! :smile: Actually, I completely lucked into that gorgeous bangle... I was buying a bag at the Saks in Greenwich, CT, and saw that they randomly had a small bin of Chanel sale items... mostly some baby animal stuff, etc. but then I saw the bangle and almost passed out haha... couldn't believe it was on sale, and still there!!! :nuts: I think I still paid $400 or so, but considering the original price of at least double, not too shabby at all hehe. :P Unfortunately, I haven't seen this bangle anywhere since :sad:, but if I see one on ebay, I'll definitely let you know! :heart:

^ Hey girl! :smile: Actually, I completely lucked into that gorgeous bangle... I was buying a bag at the Saks in Greenwich, CT, and saw that they randomly had a small bin of Chanel sale items... mostly some baby animal stuff, etc. but then I saw the bangle and almost passed out haha... couldn't believe it was on sale, and still there!!! :nuts: I think I still paid $400 or so, but considering the original price of at least double, not too shabby at all hehe. :P Unfortunately, I haven't seen this bangle anywhere since :sad:, but if I see one on ebay, I'll definitely let you know! :heart:

omgggg... i can't tell you enough how lucky you're. i never get to buy anything from a chanel sale (since singapore rarely has, even if they do , i always pass up on it) i've been trying to find it! if you ever think of letting it go , i'm first on the list please!!!

i love it so much, i can't believe it went on sale?? wooot?!!? i mean, it would be completely snapped up! :heart:

ps: i PMed you!! xo :love:

Great stuff! The pearls look so fabulous with your beige hobo. And that cuff will be so much fun to add to a party outfit!

EDIT! just realized it's an old post but i don't care, I've must have missed this page in July. lol.