Some of my MJ Boston Shopping

Glynis

Jeeze Louise
O.G.
Aug 30, 2007
Thanks to KPCoppola and a number of other girls on here I managed to get the Petunia Blake from TJ Maxx which was the exact colour I wanted :yahoo:. I am so happy with it, just love it. Total bargain at $499 I looked in a few other TJ Maxx stores in and around Boston but found nothing. In the end we headed out to Sudbury and boy was it worth the trip. They had one other Blake left plus spearmint and petunia Multi Pockets and a couple of orangey coloured small hobo bags.

I loved the MbMJ and MJ shops in Newbury Street Boston where I got the umbrella, four tee shirts and a key thing. We also went to the Province Town MbMJ store (funny little store that one), but there I bought the sunglasses, two pairs of jeans and the turnlock purse. The hooded MJ top you can see on top of the umbrella came from Saks.

Having saved all that money on the Blake what's a girl to do?? Yes, treat herself of a pair of MB Sedaraby's. Man, I've wanted those forever!

I love this site, I would never have found that Blake without you guys. Ain't she a beauty? Thank you all.

2415789267_bcc0d0e44e.jpg

2415790619_701fe4cd28.jpg

We only got back this morning and I am so jet lagged, but work tomorrow it has to be to feed my next "must have".

OMG I love the umbrella! sure it only rains 8 days of the year in SOCal but I might have to go pick one up for myself :drool: The Blake is in such immaculate condition. I would LOVE to see you modeling those Manolos w/ the Blake in our "What youre wearing with that MJ" thread:yes:

The umbrella is so cute!
Do you think it could hold up under windy conditions? I'm tempted to get one but I've broken way too many umbrellas because of the wind and I would be so devastated if I bought one and it ended up in the trash because of it!

Thanks for posting pics of all your goodies!

i love love love the shoes and most of all i heart that umbrella! it rains probably more than half the year here in vancouver bc and since i'm heading down to sf next weekend i should pick me up one of those! i love all the mj stuff you bought :smile:

Telicious, apparently these umbrellas are stronger than the previous design (they are certainly more expensive). Its pretty well made - you just have to have one with your avatar.

Coach Superfan, I also bought an MJ beach towel (OK, I don't know why). How about I model the Sedaraby's wearing nothing but the towel and the Blake? Or maybe the umbrella, shoes and Blake? Might need to wax my legs first :yucky:

Another TJM success story!! Why can't our TJM's get MJ bags???
I love your umbrella - MbyMJ didn't have that one when I went & I bought another kind -- I like that one (yours) a lot better -- I'll have to get back there to see if they have them.

Great items -- so what are you wearing/carrying today?

...ok I'm definitely visiting the MBMJ store in SF this weekend! I'm sure you gals will miss me over the weekend (:lol:) but hopefully I'll come back with pretty goodies like Glynis!