Some of My Current babies!!!!! Say Hi to everyone

May 15, 2006
After a crazy shopping recently. I sold many bags to fund my J12 white watch.:sad:
I felt so sad ti part with the bags I sold, But I think J12 is worth it.
I miss my VL tote so much (which I sold it not long ago.) I always think about a chanel tote, and I could not live without one, so I got the Baby Cabas instead.
And a brand new Med. Flap in black Caviar. After I tried different style and leather... E/W, Samll in lambskin, Med in GH, Jumbo in SH. (they all go to some lovely new home now)I set my heart on Med. with SH. I have not use it even she's been here for a while already. She is still live in the box, and waiting for the occasion to use her.:love: Also the Kelly bag, My mom paid for me as a gift. It is the most elegant bag.
I love it a lot.
However, I might have too many black bags(I also have Louis Vuitton Suhali L'aimable)...I might need to sell one or two.so I wont have too many small black bags.
That would be hard decision to make. Can anyone give me some idea?
-Chanel Kelly
-Chanel Med. Flap
-LV Suhali L'aimable

who should stay, who should go?

So....here's are some of my Chanel for now. I want them to say Hi to my fellow PF girls.:woohoo:Hope you will like them.

Attachments

• PA120761 (Medium).JPG
    PA120761 (Medium).JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 363
I seriously love every single piece in your Chanel collection (very well-editted!) and would recommend getting rid of the LV if you must sell one of the bags. AFAIK LV price hikes are nowhere nearly as drastic as Chanel ones, so you can probably re-buy the LV at a later time if you want to.

I think LV Suhali L'aimable should go.

Not because I'm into Chanel now, but because L'aimable is so tiny and not roomy enough ..

Ps. Love your collection, though:love: