Some of my bags ((the rest of them are now ...silently crying in their dust bags)

cruella

Aug 4, 2008
I always wanted to post here but making a post about the whole collection turned out to be a rather maximalistic approach (it requires more time, more space, more pictures etc). So, instead of nothing, I would rather show some of them. Here they are, from left to right: Tod´s Miky bag in light brown, a black Mulberry, a gold Sonia Rykiel, Balenciaga (Work, color Ardoise with Pink Gold Hardware), Louis Vuitton (petit Noe, multicolor), Balenciaga clutch and last but not least Chloe small bag in chocolate brown. They are bought in Athens, Brussels, Paris and New York. Thank you for reading my post!

Attachments

• purseforum_cruella.jpg
    purseforum_cruella.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 904
Last edited:
Reactions: Prouduscmommy
I like the color versatility in your collection, and would love to see the rest.
Is the Chloe heavy with the lock? It's so pretty. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for the kind words, and no, Chloe is not heavy at all. It turned out to be a very stylish small purse...I will try to post the rest of the bags soon. However, I guess that I need to update my collection :smile: I was not much in bags the past two years.

I love the multicolor line but it was phased out before i started buting LV.love seeing new items and i think im seeing a petit now MC for the 1st time.its beautiful..would you post a solitary shot.Now i wonder if there were MC neverfulls.