Some new SS 2012 Mousellines

Jun 23, 2007
Hi. I adore mousellines. I found these two lovelies yesterday. I hope you all love them as much as I do.

They are amazingly difficult to photograph. I thank my wonderful DH for his efforts.
First, the Mosaic au 24:

The colors, (english) green-rust, licorice. Very iridescent. This photo does it no justice color-wise.

And now, the most gorgeous, blue lac, black: my favorite fall/winter pattern, Brides de gala en Finesse. Nearly invisible pattern. And, the color, to die for. I have never written to an artist before, but I did get in touch with the woman who did the drawing because I had a similar style when I was young. I bought the twill the minute my SA saw it and she held it for me. I am predictable.
Check this beauty out:

Attachments

Julide

Ahh Money Penny...
O.G.
Aug 23, 2007
Ummm:faint:beautiful!!! I also loved the artist for the finesse!! Beautiful and congrats BBL!!:flowers:

Oct 13, 2008
[Beautiful!!!

While I have many scarves...twille, silk jersey, even cashmere GM's, I have not yet purchased any mouse lines. (iPad won't let me spell this correctly!)..
How do you like to wear them??

QUOTE=Balto Bag Lady;20531819]Hi. I adore mousellines. I found these two lovelies yesterday. I hope you all love them as much as I do.

They are amazingly difficult to photograph. I thank my wonderful DH for his efforts.
First, the Mosaic au 24:

The colors, (english) green-rust, licorice. Very iridescent. This photo does it no justice color-wise.

And now, the most gorgeous, blue lac, black: my favorite fall/winter pattern, Brides de gala en Finesse. Nearly invisible pattern. And, the color, to die for. I have never written to an artist before, but I did get in touch with the woman who did the drawing because I had a similar style when I was young. I bought the twill the minute my SA saw it and she held it for me. I am predictable.
Check this beauty out:

[/QUOTE]

Jul 30, 2006
Congrats on your new mousellines! I love the versatility of them!

I have Mosaic au 24 as well in a different colorway. I've had it for a few months now and I love it!

frou frou

perfection is boring
O.G.
Dec 11, 2010
London
Thanks for sharing these pictures, it's lovely to these scarves in real life.
Having just fallen for the GM cashmeres, I can see a gap in my scarf wardrobe for a mousseline now!
Both these look beautiful, congratulations.

ms piggy

special breed
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
Both are such Hermes classics! I believe the BdGenF is from SS 2011 and Mosaique from AW 2011.

Feb 10, 2007
Gorgeous and ethereal....love the float-ability of the fabric!! Love the first one with the color of licorice--what is better than that! Congrats Scarfie!

audreylita

Shopping's my cardio
Authenticator
O.G.
Mar 23, 2009
Hi. I adore mousellines. I found these two lovelies yesterday. I hope you all love them as much as I do.

First, the Mosaic au 24:

Check this beauty out:

These are gorgeous! I'm only buying mousseline these days. Where did you find these beauties???

:love:

MaggyH

Hermes fever
Mar 1, 2011
EU
Congratulations BBL, they are both beautiful!
I had the same BdeGenF in my hands a few months ago when I was at my local boutique, but my SA called me over to the leather counter and I put it down. When I was leaving I remembered about it, but it was already gone :sad:

Jun 23, 2007
BBL I share your love for the BdGeF so much that I bought the mousse in 2 cws and 1 silk twill 90 as well. Please enjoy both new lovelies in good health!
Yea!! What colors did you get? And the silk? I have the 90 as well. The twill is gorgeous, isn't it?

Jun 23, 2007
These are gorgeous! I'm only buying mousseline these days. Where did you find these beauties???

:love:
I purchased them from Neiman Marcus in Chevy Chase. They have a full-size (they call it that) boutique in the store. Men's, ladies, shoes, etc. Lovely SAs. You get to accumulate In-Circle points or use gift cards and now they take Visa and MasterCard. If you want SA advice, PM me.