Some new shoes (and a dress and maybe a bag)

slayer

I want! I want!
O.G.
Jan 15, 2006
So behind with taking some pics, I actually got these back in November. Not a good pic of the dress sorry, trying to keep it away from the canine demolition squad who managed to get into my room. It's the Moroccan print silk dress.

Attachments

• IMG_1231.JPG
    IMG_1231.JPG
    16.6 KB · Views: 395
  • IMG_1233.JPG
    IMG_1233.JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 397
  • IMG_1232.JPG
    IMG_1232.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 402
  • IMG_1234.JPG
    IMG_1234.JPG
    23.6 KB · Views: 425
Congratulations on all of your beautiful treasures! That Alma is especially eye-catching; I normally don't go for 'loud' prints but it has several of my favourite colours:love:

Reactions: slayer
Congratulations on all of your beautiful treasures! That Alma is especially eye-catching; I normally don't go for 'loud' prints but it has several of my favourite colours:love:

Thank you, green is not my colour but for some reason I really liked the alma, I think because it is small.

It's mostly silk but all fully lined, surprisingly it's not hot to wear. It hangs on my door in its cover- with my others that don't get worn

sounds like mine ....hello leather dress and wool jacket... I am looking at YOU:P
it is a great piece to own ...plus the alma is great for our climate too ...fun piece ..love cruise