Some new goodies and a gift from my S.A. ***PICS***

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I bought some new stuff a few days ago, but didn't had the time to reveal them... so... Here is the first picture!!! I love Louis so much... haha

Louis Vuitton boxes.jpg

2. :popcorn:

3. Oooh a live one! I never get gifts from my SA! Aaargh!

4. First... Sunglasses... I always wanted these sunglasses... now they were finally available at my store :smile:

reveal sunglasses.jpg Vuitton evidence.jpg

5. Wow... Great sunglasses!!

6. #6 Jan 12, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2009
    I love the Evidence! But my brother loved them too so I gave mine to him. Some modeling pics, please. :smile:

7. Btw, Freshmess I love your Ieoh!!! and especially the multiclés!!

8. Great sunnies!

Can't wait to see the rest!

9. Next, Poche Documents... I always wanted these, when I just have 2 hours on college I take these... Very practical... and it has a very succesful look!! haha

reveall.jpg

poche documents.jpg

Poche Document detail.jpg

10. congrats!

11. Oooh congrats I want me some sunnies

12. Thanks for your responses! Next is the gift from my S.A. it smells really nice... I actually came to Vuitton that day to special order a Carryall in Epi or Damier, but unfortunately, that wasn't possible.... :sad:
    leif.jpg

lewfb.jpg

boite fragrance.jpg

All.jpg

13. congrats on your new additions! not everyone likes the scent of those volcanic stones. but i do :yes:

14. Thank you! I LVoe your latest purchases. That Poche Documents is stunning IRL. Congrats on your gift! I wait for the day I get one from my SA. :P

15. I love it! It smells lovely in my closet :smile: