Some new family members

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. These I got from Corey at RDC she is so awesome to work with. I am so happy I chose them. Can't wait to use them. Thanks to everyone who helped me decide to buy some coin purses and an envelope clutch.

I am still waiting on my Marine SGH PT and Tempete Pochette from Erica which will be here next week hopefully, I will post pics when I receive them.

So here are my new family members:

09 Anthracite Envelope Clutch
    08 Saddle Mini Mini Coin Purse
    08 Charbon Coin Purse
    08 Argent SGH Coin Purse
    08 Marine Coin Purse (bought with store credit I had at RDC)

These were taken with flash:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. These were taken without flash:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Did you have any accessories before? I am too scared to step into the accessory zone... and therefore don't have any accessories. :Push:

What bags did you replace to get these babies?

4. I had a Maldives compagnon, 08 Anthracite Coin Purse and 09 Black Make Up before I got these babies. I love Balenciaga accessories.

I didn't consign any bags I bought these babies with my vacation pay actually.

5. ^^Even better! I remember you had some great bags, would not have liked to give those up!

Congrats again.

6. One big happy family!! Congrats.

7. Thanks ReRe.

I think you should dabble in the accessories, I treat mine with LMB products once I receive them so I don't worry about them and haven't had a problem yet.

8. Thanks tresjoliex it will be a bigger family soon :biggrin:

9. Love that mini mini!

10. Love the mini mini !!! Hope to see a family pics when the others arrived :biggrin:

11. Wow !!! Lovely members in your family !!

12. It is cute isn't it?! It is my first mini mini

I will post pics of when the others arrive for sure

Thanks!

13. Love your accessories. CONGRATS!!! Cannot wait to see your new buys from E!

14. hi there! im so glad u decided to get the envelope! when u PMed me for my opinion on the envelope i wasw hoping ud decided to get it and u did!! yay!!!! mod pics pleaseeee!!!

15. Yes thank you for convincing me to get the envelope so glad I did.

I am not sure about mod pics..I never take any good ones lol