Some new fall purchases :)

1. I purchased these three items over the weekend:

[​IMG]
    Laila Azhar dress - I got it in black from Cusp...very cute, but a little big at top, so it's going through some alterations. My dress obsession continues into the fall.

[​IMG]
    Marc by Marc Jacobs corduroy coat - I ordered this from Nordstrom...hopefully, it will be here on Wednesday. I'm really excited about this jacket because I have been looking for something transitional for the fall.

2. I LOVE the dress.

3. oh that dress is lovely :biggrin:

4. Thanks for sharing your shopping -- those jumper dresses are really in style this season. I love them!

5. I love that coat too! Beautiful!

6. :yahoo: :yahoo: That coat is to die for! Post a pic with it on when you get it! Just lovely!! :heart: Emmy

7. the dress is lovely and the coat is adorable too!!!!:biggrin::heart:

8. Oh Suli, you have great taste! You need to post in the 'post your outfit for today' thread puhleaaase?!

9. ^ Thanks! :shame:

I'm a little worried about the jacket now because I heard that they are cut more fitted. We'll see...hopefully, the jacket will arrive tomorrow.

10. Love the jacket!

11. I got the jacket in my office today. Will post pictures later this evening...I think it's actually a little bigger, especially in the sleeves, than I thought it would be. Could use everyone's advice on the sizing...to be continued later.

12. love the dress!

13. Wow, I love that dress, and the jacket is to die for!!!!

14. I love both; especially the dress! :biggrin:

15. Love the Marc Jacobs! I have last years corduroy jacket and it is so warm for being lightweight.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice