Some new denim

1. I :love: the small denim backpack. I would die for this in pink.

Louis Vuitton Monogram Denim Sac à Dos PM $1,120.00
    • Vintage-like worn monogram denim with natural cowhide trim
    • Small differences in the shades of color may be seen from one product to the next
    • The "used" effect, intentionally created by stonewashing, will become more pronounced over time
    • The softness of the canvas may cause some slight variations in the position of the monogram pattern
    • Fine yellow topstitching
    • Shiny golden brass hardware
    • Top flap with buckled belt detail
    • Two front pouch pockets with press-lock closures
    • Adjustable buckled straps
    • Yellow saffron microfiber lining with interior flat pocket
    • 7.2" x 9" x 4.7"

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. ask them how much it would be for one made in pink

3. Louis Vuitton Monogram Denim Sac à dos GM $1,420.00
    • Vintage-like worn monogram denim with natural cowhide trim
    • Small differences in the shades of color may be seen from one product to the next
    • The "used" effect, intentionally created by stonewashing, will become more pronounced over time
    • The softness of the canvas may cause some slight variations in the position of the monogram pattern
    • Fine yellow topstitching
    • Shiny golden brass hardware
    • Top flap with buckled belt detail
    • Two front pouch pockets with press-lock closures
    • Adjustable buckled straps
    • Yellow saffron microfiber lining with interior flat pocket
    • 10.7" x 14.8" x 6.8"
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. I like it but I think I think I need to see it in person in order to really fall in love with it.

5. ^^^^ Same here. They look tacky but I hopefully they'll be at the Houston Boutique next week. :biggrin:

6. Hmmmm should do that :smile: Hold that thought

7. NOPE sorry cant be done. Pink is only a spring/summer color and it cant be s/o'd

8. i saw this IRL last week, didn't like it....

9. I saw them IRL too. While I love the denim, but the backpack was NMS. Of course, I am not a backpack person, if one is, then this could be pretty cute.

10. I htink the pink would be really cute, too but not sure how I feel about carrying a backpack.

11. I know what you mean, i wouldnt carry backpack style. i'd just carry it like a shoulder bag. But you cant get it in pink:sad:

12. here are some pics of inside.....!:flowers: :heart:

sucks, no pink?!! :supacool:

10612498030.jpg 10612498034.jpg
  13. Though I like backpacks, this one isn't calling my name. Maybe it will look good with a denim shirt, jacket, vest, jeans, and cap?:roflmfao:

14. i am not into backpack anymore but i think that a pink or green denim backpack would be cute.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice